Ring Ceremony 2013
The Triton Engineering Student Council invites graduating engineers and alumni of the Jacobs School to participate in the Jacobs School of Engineering Ring Ceremony.
The ceremony will include the presentation of special recognition awards, a keynote speaker, the Jacobs School graduation oath, and the presentation of the rings. The graduation oath encourages participants to uphold standards of ethics, integrity, and quality as practicing engineers and as graduates of the Jacobs School. Participants will receive a ring to be worn as a symbol of this commitment. The ring is a plain 5mm sterling silver band engraved on the inside with "UCSD Jacobs '13."
The ceremony is a black and white affair
When & Where
Start TimeSaturday, June 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Reception follows the ceremony in the Bear Courtyard.
Upcoming Tabling Dates
- Monday May 13th, 3pm - 4pm in Jacobs Hall 4515 (TESC Office)
- Monday May 13th, 7pm - 9pm in Jacobs Hall 4515 (TESC Office)
- Tuesday May 14th, 9:30am - 11am in Jacobs Hall 4515 (TESC Office)
- Tuesday May 14th, 12:30pm - 2pm in Jacobs Hall 4515 (TESC Office)
- Tuesday May 14th, 5:30 - 6:30pm in Jacobs Hall 4515 (TESC Office)